- A two pack zinc pigmented ethy1 silicate shop primer.
- VOC is 645 g/L
- A shop primer for the protection of steel
- Long term weathering protection
- Good welding and cutting performances.
- Low health hazard
- Volume Solids 28%±3%
- Finish/Sheen Seim-Gloss
- Typical Film Thickness 15 microns dry ( 53.5 microns wet)
- Theoretical Coverage : 18.7㎡/L at typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: 1:1(VOLUME) 2.3:1(MASS)
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output Pressure ≥17MPa
Air Spray Tip size range 2-3mm
Output Pressure ≥0.4MPa
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
- Thinner : Not recommended .Use water only in exceptional circumstances(max 5% by volume)
- Drying Information -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 2H 1H 30min 15min
Hard Dry 24H 20H 12H 8H
Pot Life Not applicable
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By -5°C 5°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max Min Max
48H no 36H no 24H no 24H no
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection thereafter.
- Pack Size : Park A 20.5kg/18L in 20L container
Park B 8.9kg/10L in 10L container.
Part B Greater than 14°C
Surface Preparation :
- High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning. All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
- Steel surface should be prepared to Sa2.5(GB/T8923-1988),using antomatic blasting/spraying equipment.
- Steel grit or a mixture of steel grit of particle size 0.6-0.1mm and steel of particles size 0.6-1.4mm are normally used to give a appropriate coarseness.
- Apply 725-E47 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has occurred, the entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the standard specificed above
- Drying time will depend on the substrate temperature and ventilation.If the relative humidity is below 50%,cure will be retarded.
- 725-E47 is not recommended for use as touch-up primer after fabrication.
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint.Pay attention to ventilate and fireproof when applying.